It’s always a good idea to take extra precautions when meeting someone, in person, for the first time, or when learning something.
Here is some general advice to keep in mind.
- If possible, it is best to meet the person in a public place.
- Always let your family and friends know where you’re going. Who you are meeting, where, and how this contact can be reached.
- You should take what everyone says with a grain of salt. If you are learning something that can be dangerous, make sure you’ve done your research.
- Never do anything that makes you uncomfortable
- Don’t admit to having, or agree to carry, cash.
- If you are unsure, or your have a bad feeling, leave.
You are personally responsible and liable for the usage of this website. Safety first.